Are you an experienced Flight Software Engineer looking for an exciting new career challenge?
Would you like to join a pioneering and innovative space company that is growing quickly worldwide, as part of their passionate and supportive engineering team?
As Senior Flight Software Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and fabulous range of benefits, and be responsible for:
- Development and architectural design activities for the flight software for spacecraft
- Coordinating with other teams at sub-system and system level to identify software needs and solutions.
- Supporting definition and generation of ConOps.
- Performing Flight Software verification, validation, and integration.
- Participating in Mission System Test and Simulation campaigns.
To be considered for the Senior Flight Software Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in computer science, software engineering, or relevant engineering / science discipline.
- Have previous commercial experience in flight software development for satellites.
- Have experience with embedded systems programming (C/C++).
- Have experience with UML and SysML.
- Have good knowledge of commonly used protocols and standards for spacecraft communications, such as CCSDS, CAN, Spacewire.
- Have experience of implementing real-time systems and software solutions on spacecraft missions.
- Have experience in developing and implementing test plans for spacecraft.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.