Are you an experienced Computer Vision & Robotics Engineer looking for an exciting new career challenge?
Would you like to join a pioneering and innovative space company that is growing quickly worldwide, as part of their passionate and supportive engineering team?
As Computer Vision & Robotics Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and fabulous range of benefits, and be responsible for:
- The architectural and detailed design, development and test activities for the computer vision components on Satellite ground systems.
- Coordinating with other teams at sub-system and at system-level to identify software needs and solutions; derive and maintain software requirements, define software solutions and system architectures.
- Working with Flight Dynamics and Mission Operations teams to ensure performant, fit-for-purpose solutions are delivered and support the teams in critical operational phases thereafter.
- Performing computer vision software verification, validation and integration as required
- Participating in the Mission System Test and Simulation campaigns
To be considered for the role of Computer Vision & Robotics Engineer you will need to:
- Be education to degree level or equivalent in computer science, software engineering or relevant science discipline.
Have experience in pose estimation of objects, ideally using machine learning approaches.
- Have practical experience in solving regression problems using neural networks.
- Be familiar with one of the modern deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow.
- Have commercial experience developing computer vision solutions following established development methodologies.
- Have experience working with high-level development languages such as Java, C++ or Python in a commercial setting.
- Have experience with development on and basic administration of Linux systems
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.