Are you an experience Command & Data Handling Engineer and looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Do you want to be and integral part of a dynamic and innovative space company at the forefront of technology?
As Command & Data Handling Engineer you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and fabulous range of benefits. You will be responsible for
- Supporting the development and design activities for the Command & Data Handling Sub-systems for spacecraft, including reviewing and maintaining sub-system requirements; defining and developing sub-system test and verification plans; helping to define and manage subsystem data and processing budgets; and testing and proving FMECA and FDIR processes
- Coordinating with other teams at sub-system and at system level to define ConOps, ICDs, development and verification plans.
- Planning, preparing and conducting electrical sub-systems and system level verification tests, including environmental testing.
To be considered for the Command & Data Handling Engineer role you will need to:
- Be educated to MSc or BSc in electrical engineering or relevant engineering/science discipline.
- Have previous commercial experience in electronic and/or system design of Command & Data Handling Systems for satellites.
- Have experience on working with or designing systems that use industry de-facto standards such as CCSDS, I2C, RS422, Spacewire, CAN, etc.
- Have experience of how C&DH systems operate on spacecraft missions and their various electrical interfaces.
- Have experience in developing and conducting test plans for spacecraft avionics.
- Have good understanding of system engineering & managing requirements through the full project lifecycle.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.