Are you an experienced Account Executive / Client Manger who is looking for an exciting new challenge?
Would you like to work .with a company who continually build highly successful partnerships with many of the world’s leading companies?
As Account Executive you will be part of a friendly, supportive team and rewarded with a competitive salary, holidays etc.
As Account Executive you be responsible for:
- Managing and delivering client programmes to achieve 100% coverage on time
- Assisting in the development of your programmes organically and support new business activity where required
- Identifying cost savings and efficiency measures and ways of working
- Supporting the production of invoices for client programmes
- Reviewing forecasts for your programmes weekly with your Account Director
- Assisting in the production of quarterly review presentations for clients.
To be considered for the Account Executive role you will need to:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have good level of education
- Have excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Have strong commercial awareness
- Be able to analyse complex financial information and recommend corrective action where necessary
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Be able to manage issues and resolve problems through proactive recommendation of solution
- Have excellent IT Skills, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Be highly self-motivated with a ‘can do attitude’
- Be able to follow processes
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.