Are you an experienced Buyer / Procurement professional ready for an exciting new challenge with an innovative global voice and data satellite communications company?
Would you like to be part of growing friendly supportive team?
As a Buyer / Procurement Executive you will be rewarded with a generous salary, holidays, pension, free parking, and access to gym, sports facilities, restaurant and cafes.
To be considered for the Buyer / Procurement Executive role you will:
- Have previous experience in the operations field as a buyer or a similar role
- Have previous experience with manufacturers from fields of electronic components, mechanics and indirect procurement
- Have experience working on an ERP system, and be fully conversant with Microsoft suite, particularly Excel
- Analyze vendors proposals / RFQ to select the best value and lead the transaction from development to manufacturing.
- Communicate well with vendors and follow-up on purchase orders status
- Comfortable with and experienced in sourcing for new suppliers
- Able to demonstrate responsibly for small a warehouse
- Ability to deal with issues and problems efficiently
- Have excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.