Are you an experienced Business Analyst with background in space?
Would you like to be part of a dynamic and rapidly growing company seeking to make a positive contribution in Space?
As Business Analyst you will not only be part of a friendly, supportive team, and rewarded with a highly competitive salary and pension etc. You would be responsible for:
- Providing analytical and technical support for various projects, leading market analysis and research.
- Maintaining and optimising internal databases that track relevant business information.
- Analysis of potential customers for future space missions to support internal strategic decision-making.
- Work with the business development and sales teams to support business analysis required for future bids and programmes.
To be considered for the Business Analyst role you will need to:
- Be an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in maths, economics, finance or another analytic/quantitative subject
- Have previous experience working in a similar role in a commercial environment.
- Have analytical mindset and strong quantitative skills – ability to think critically and creatively
- Have ability to use logic to collect, evaluate and synthesize multiple sources of information, e.g. articles and research papers
- Have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills including to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Have a strong understanding of the space and satellite industry
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Have experience working in policy and/or regulation (international or national)
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.