Are you an experienced Systems Engineer with experience working on satellite systems and bids?
Do you want to be part of a innovative and pioneering company who are making huge impact on the future of space?
As Bid Systems Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent range of benefits and be responsible for:
- Acting as the lead technical authority for bids and phase 0 / A studies related to end-of-life or in-orbit servicing missions.
- Interacting with BD capture and bid teams
- Authoring and reviewing technical proposal elements and project documentation
- Preparing work package descriptions and associated estimates
- Performing trade-off analyses and top level system design
- Adapting the system design from existing mission architectures to align with the needs of a new customer
- Reviewing inputs from subsystem engineers or external partners and critiquing appropriately
- Understanding the existing mission architecture, be aware of what developments are roadmapped and how our systems will evolve
- Support the existing missions as a system engineer, as and when needed. This could involve analysis reviews, trade-off, clean room testing etc.
To be considered for the role of Bid Systems Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to MSc or BSc in engineering discipline
- Have previous commercial experience of satellite system engineering
- Have a good understanding of all the critical subsystems that make up a satellite mission
- Have excellent written & communication skills and able to interact with a bid team under pressure
- Be able to perform complicated trade-offs and present conclusions succinct
- Have a good understanding of attitude and orbit control subsystem.
- Have experience of satellite level AIT
- Have experience working on ESA proposals and studies
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.