Are you an experienced and motivated Bid Manager with experience of working in the Space & Satellite Communications industry?
Would you like to join a pioneering and innovative space company that is growing quickly worldwide, as part of their passionate and supportive engineering team?
As the Bid Manager you will be rewarded with a competitive salary etc and be responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating entire bids, or parts of bids as required, through the bid process from call opening all the way to bid submission.
- Drawing on other relevant teams (as needed for larger bids), including: projects, engineering, procurement & contractual, finance, business analysis teams.
- Conducting bid/no bid reviews and later stage bid reviews (e.g. gold / red team) as appropriate. Support creation of further bid process and integration into the sales pipeline process.
- Keeping track of bid opportunities including sources such as ESA, EU, UKSA and make propositions as to what future projects fit which opportunities.
To be considered for the Bid Manager role you will need to:
- Strong commercial experience working in bid management in the space industry, with a preference for those with experience of full lifecycle of ESA bids e.g. ARTES, GSTP, ITTs.
- Have experience of working on bids of various different sizes, from 1 to 2 pager propositions for expressions of interest, to small R&D bids, to larger mission / service proposals of hundreds of pages.
- Have experience of delivering / compiling all the key non-technical volumes for bids: commercial, financial, implementation, management, contractual, risk.
- Have an excellent “sales / marketing style” in bid production which can be used to convey the selling points of the business, and to construct competitive but deliverable bids.
- Have an understanding of the ESA ecosystem and bidding into ESA calls.
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Have experience of ESA bid financials including PSS generation and ECOS.
- Have experience of working in a satellite business development or satellite sales environment.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.