Are you an experienced Bid & Business Development Manager with extensive experience in the space industry?
Do you want to be part of an exciting growing company we are making a significant impact in the space industry?
As Bid & Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- The full sales funnel from identifying opportunities and developing them through to a decision to bid
- Leading the development of bid strategy and win themes
- The coordination of proposal generation ensuring that for all bids that a clear Bid Manager is appointed with a proposal team is setup and a plan established to reach the submission date with a quality offer.
- Coordinating the build-up of project pricing and run bid review
- Being the default point of contact for communicating with potential customer and other stakeholders
- Building bid teams and where needed ensure proposal input and (through the support of the Commercial and Contacts Manager) ensure that binding financial offer are received.
- Manage selected early stage projects and develop both the projects and the commercial opportunities arising from them.
To be considered for the Bid & Business Development Manager you will need to:
- Have considerable experience developing opportunities the space industry.
- Have knowledge of commercial, government and institutional space industry players
- Have good experience of project management
- Have familiarity with the development processes for space flight qualified equipment
- Be familiar with project lifecycle from bid through execution and close down
- Be familiar with MS Project or other scheduling tools
- Be educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Have good experience of managing and motivating people
- Be familiar with UKSA and ESA contacting conditions, standard proposal structures and pricing methods and tools.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.