Backend / Full Stack Developer required to join an innovative global voice and data satellite communications company, offering innovative mobile connectivity solutions that is affordable, portable and easy to use. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding company, at their new offices in Harwell.
As a Backend/Full Stack Developer you will be required to:
- Have proven experience in Python development (Python 3.x)
- Have expertise with Django framework
- Have proven experience building applications in a cloud based, microservice architecture.
- Have familiarity with API models (REST/MQ/etc.)
- Work closely different DB technologies: SQL/NoSQL
- Have a track record of deploying stable applications through CI/CD frameworks (Jenkins, Kubernetes)
- Have strong background in SW development methodologies: Source control (git), issue tracking
- Have strong communication skills and be a strong team player
- Have ability to work with teams in different geographical locations
Advantageous skill set:
- Familiarity with front end applicative behavior (REACT/Angular)
- Understanding of networking protocols and network security
- Understanding of VoIP protocols and models (SIP)
- Background in C/C++ development
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.