Are you an experienced and motivated AIV Engineer with experience of working in the Space & Satellite Communications industry?
Would you like to join a pioneering and innovative space company that is making a huge impact globally?
As the AIV Engineer you will be part of a passionate and supportive team, rewarded with a competitive salary, fabulous range of benefits and be responsible for:
- Delivery of Spacecraft/Mission level Assembly, Integration, and Verification (AIV) activities.
- AIV test set-up design, development and commissioning.
- Creating and maintaining satellite AIV procedures, plans, workflows, and schedules in accordance with technical and programmatic requirements.
- Contributing to bid related activities, including generation of (and subsequent delivery against) AIV related cost and schedule budgets.
- Working within matrixed project teams, contributing to parallel missions of UK and international nature.
To be considered for the AIV Engineer role you will need to:
- Have BSc or MSc in relevant engineering or science discipline.
- Have several years commercial experience delivering spacecraft or mission level AIV activities across a range of mission types.
- Have thorough knowledge and experience of spacecraft/mission AIV process, ideally with an established delivery record across several manufacturers.
- Have deep technical knowledge/understanding of AIV planning, processes, GSE (mechanical & electrical) development, set-up and operation, and verification activities (including subsystem, system, and environmental level testing).
- Have experience with scripting - understanding of both traditional and ‘new space’ mission approaches.
- Have awareness of ECSS standards in system engineering, testing and verification.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.