Are you an experienced Accounts Payable / Finance Assistant looking to be part of a rapidly expanding and award-winning technology company who are defining a greater future for this planet and the people living on it?
As Accounts Payable Assistant you will be part of a friendly supportive team and rewarded with a highly competitive salary and pension, 25 days plus bank 8 days bank holidays; healthy snacks and sweets, social clubs; and annual company retreat.
As Accounts Payable Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Entering invoices ensuring accurate coding
- Answering internal and external queries
- Processing manual payments via BACS
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Preparation of journals and statement reconciliations
- Review of debit balances
To be considered for the Accounts Payable Assistant role you will need to:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have excellent IT skills, including word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Have great attention to detail
- Be a strong team player with a ‘can do attitude’
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work in an open plan office in a busy environment
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.