Are you an experienced Accounts Associate professional looking to join a growing accountancy practice?
Are you ready to make a genuine impact on the future direction of a rapidly expanding independent organisation?
Following a rebrand and several years of solid growth, our client, a firm of Chartered Accountants in Oxford, is ambitiously pursuing further plans for disrupting the industry in the local region.
As an Accounts Associate you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of annual accounts and company tax returns
- Preparation of income and expenditure accounts for personal tax returns
- Helping clients with bookkeeping and preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of annual returns, share transfers etc
- Meeting with clients Setting up limited companies