Are you an experienced and passionate Accountant, with project and start-up business experience?
Would you like to join a pioneering and innovative space company that is growing quickly worldwide?
As an Accountant you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and pension etc. You will be responsible for:
- Ownership and delivery of general financial accounting operations including
- month and end-year processes
- accounts payable / receivable, inter-company transactions
- payroll and benefits – check and approve payroll reports from external payroll provider, process the PAYE monthly payments on the HMRC portal.
- cashflow forecasting, including revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- treasury, budgeting, and fixed asset tracking
- general ledger, cash, and receipts
- Monitoring and analysing accounting data and produce financial reports and statements for internal or external auditing purposes
- Project accounting and reporting including
- Analysis of project spend and preparation of monthly financial project status reports
- Across project accounting support, working closely with bid and project managers offering financial expertise and guidance
- Delivering accurate and consistent project reporting information to meet the needs of the project teams and wider Business
- Monitoring financial performance, providing independent and robust financial challenge where appropriate
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal customers.
To be considered for the Accountant role you will need to:
- Have several years’ experience in a similar role
- Have good knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Have experience creating financial statements, accounts, and reports
- Have experience with general ledger functions and the month / year end financial processes
- Have experience working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Have ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent ideally in related field
- Be qualified to CIMA, ACCA or ACA standard
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.