Excellent opportunity for a fast thinking and accurate individual to join a busy and dynamic team based at Harwell Campus, Oxfordshire.
As an Account Manager you will be required to:
- Manage and deliver multiple client programmes to ensure and achieve 100% client satisfaction.
- Be proactive in developing your clients programmes and support new business activity where required.
- Produce and present results, innovation and insight to clients at regular review meetings
- Build relationships with the auditing team to drive loyalty and ensure they have full understanding of each programme’s objectives
- Ensure creation and implementation of KPI’s for all client programmes
- Manage all programmes within client’s budgets and invoice on a monthly basis
- Review and analyse reporting and results for each programme to extract insight and share regularly with clients
- Drive innovation for each client’s programmes and present at quarterly review meetings.
- Brief colleagues working on your programmes and provide regular feedback to ensure full understanding of client’s needs and objectives
- Work at clients offices nationwide in order to build relations and grow your network
To be considered as an Account Manager you must have:
- A full valid UK or International Driving License
- The ability to work legally in the UK if not a British citizen
- Excellent communications skills (verbally and written)
- Commercial awareness and the ability to analyse complex financial information and recommend corrective action where necessary
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to manage issues and resolve problems through proactive recommendation of solutions
- Highly confident on Windows Office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- A strong understanding of the importance of promoting our expertise and proactively generating insight for our clients
- The ability to travel and work abroad to support the business where required
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.