Are you ACCA qualified looking for an opportunity to make your mark?
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing independent family-run firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors?
You will be rewarded with a generous salary, company pension, free parking, 25 days holiday and flexible working can be negotiated. You will be responsible for:
- Managing a key portfolio of clients: leading client meetings, advising clients, rapid responses to client queries
- Nurturing and development of relationships with new and existing clients
- Opportunity to attend events / enhance your business development
- Preparation / reviewing - statutory accounts, management accounts, corporation tax, VAT and personal tax
- Dealing with all company secretarial for clients
To be considered for the ACCA graduate role you will need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA - 1 year post-qualified, newly qualified / finalist will be considered
- Ideally have accounting experience in practice rather than in industry
- Have sound judgement and initiative to find solutions and make decisions under pressure
- Have ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Be a strong team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment